mercredi 25 février 2009

Mise en contexte : the girls are going to Mado.

Sensitive > Goatson he gonna cum too wit us at the Bar Gai

Citizen > El spectaclo esta a 11 hour
Bar pas pire propre !!!

Sensitive > Excellence! So we meat 4 which time and waire?
Sorry I dont english but I try

Citizen > I not comprendish your english tabarnack

Sensitive > Yo man c genre full hard l'anglais pis style j'me force fuck

Citizen > Youanna chere the char? Cum on me around 9 teurrai?

Sensitive > Nine turrai it good to cum on you and Mathieu could cum itou. You wanna go by the matchine or the transport in common?

Citizen > It's a deturn cumming on me for matloche, butt we can go witchèveur oué you want ail ave the metro carte all the ways

Sensitive > I can park de kar on your striite and we metro 2geter

Citizen > Ca sonne gros

Sensitive > I don't have the taste to me fight to find a spot

Citizen > Excellence I go bedding a bite

Sensitive > K see you in 1 heure

Citizen > Salutations

3 Comments:

  1. -A said...
    T'as dormi avant d'y aller en plus !! :p
    Anonyme said...
    est-ce que c'Est Julie Snyder qui vous a montrer l'anglais coudonc! ;)
    clau
    Sensitive Soul said...
    -A: Moi aussi j'ai fait une sieste de 2 heures avant ;) LOL

    Clau: Julie ouaz hour Englich ticheur, ann wii ouer sho-ing off our nou skill via SMS. It ouaz very comique to s'pique like dattes.

Post a Comment